Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Enchilada Sauce

Wow! I hope people like mexican food because this is my third post and I am seeing a pattern here... but I just got back from mutual where I showed my mia maids how to make enchiladas (which were sooo yummy!) and because they turned out so good I thought I would share the recipe! So you do what you want with this recipe, make your enchiladas how you want, this is just the sauce!

1 tsp. cumin
1/2 tsp. salt
1 can tomato soup
1 can (15 oz) tomato sauce
1/2 c. water
2 T. oil
2 T. chili powder
1 tsp. garlic powder

*The recipe says this makes 10-12 enchiladas but we got twenty tonight! I don't know what to tell you about that...???? I have made this sauce numerous times and always have leftovers, but don't worry! You can always freeze it for next time. It works well with the enchilada soup too.
 And next time I'll try to branch out a little and post something without chili powder or salsa!! Haha :)

No comments: